Terms of Service
- Hidr.io is a service providing professional solutions in the area of anonymity, privacy and security.
- We make all efforts to provide the best uptime for vpn and associated servers and services with prompt resolution and communication of any degradation of service.
- We promise to do all within our capability and knowledge to protect the privacy of user’s information and it’s protection from third parties.
- We guarantee no logging of any user’s activity. We do, however, attempt to identify the uploading, downloading, posting, reproducing, or distribution of any content protected by copyright, or any other proprietary right, without first having obtained permission, for reasons to identify the account and suspend the service for violations of the terms & conditions set out below.
- We guarantee to provide a courteous, helpful and professional support.
- We operate a policy of privacy and are against piracy in accordance with the regulations and laws of the VPN’s physical location.
- You further agree that you, or anyone using the service under your account, will not engage in any of the following activities, and that any of the following activities constitute grounds for termination of your account:
- Sending or transmitting unsolicited advertisements or content (“spam”) over the service, via e-mail or any other communication channel.
- Sending, transmitting or receiving any illegal content over the service, including but not limited to child pornography, whether via e-mail, peer-to-peer file sharing, or any other electronic communication channel.
- Uploading, downloading, posting, reproducing, or distribution of any content protected by copyright, or any other proprietary right, without first having obtained permission of the owner of the proprietary content.
- Engaging in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other subscriber from using or enjoying the service.
- Attempting to access, probe, or connect to computing devices without proper authorization (i.e., any form of ‘hacking’).
- Posting to or transmitting through the service any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law.